Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sometimes

You know sometimes I forget. Sometimes I don't want to remember. Sometimes I wish the week would go faster, sometimes it does and then I wonder where the time has gone. Sometimes I am angry at the one's I love. Sometimes I want to keep them closer. Sometimes I wish I could be the "real" me with my husband. Sometimes I don't think he wants to hear it. Sometimes, I love him so much it hurts, sometimes I wonder if that perfect couple goes through the same feelings. Sometimes I feel so close to God. Sometimes I feel unattainable. Sometimes when the sun is shining on my face I can feel the warmth in my toes. Sometimes my hair makes me so mad I just want to chop it off. And then sometimes....ohhh girl it is right on point. Sometimes I just wanna run away from it all. Sometimes I wonder "how did I get here?". Sometimes I wonder where I would be with out it. Sometimes I see myself in my children. Sometimes they make me so tired I cannot speak one. more. word. Sometimes I just want to hold them and reminisce. Sometimes I feel like Martha Stewart, it's those times I know I can conquer this house. But then sometimes I feel like things will never get done. Sometimes I just want to give up. Sometimes I wish I could live for ever. Sometimes.

No comments: