Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Keeping the Faith

I have been reading the book of James. It is very good, and appropriate for this time in our lives. You see, we are struggling. We are struggling financially in a way I never thought was possible, and I have no idea what to do. So currently, I am just standing firm. Believing things have got to get better. Sometimes though I feel like there is a fine line between believing by faith, and denial. And some days, minutes, hours I am not sure if I know what side of the line I am on. One thing I do know is the devil is a liar, and nothing good comes from him. So all these negative thoughts have got to be from him. As I think about our situation (for the hundredth time in the last hour), I am just believing, hoping and praying things are going to change.

No comments: